20/11/2018 3:00pm to 20/11/2018 5:30pm
This course is intended as an introductory training for those immigration advisers/lawyers who have no or very little knowledge of Tier 1 and wish to understand the basic principles concerning Tier 1. The trainer, Rimmy Bedi, has a wealth of experience of the Tiers System and will bring plenty of practical tips to the course.
The course will look at:
- How to ensure your client is eligible and has a viable business idea
- What are the initial visa requirements
- A practical explanation of Tier 1 Entrepreneur rules, with case examples
- Highlights of the Home Office guidance on Entrepreneurs
- Practical examples and best practice advice on how to avoid genuineness pitfalls
Objectives: at the end of the course delegates will have acquired sufficient knowledge to deal confidently and successfully when submitting a Tier 1 application for their clients.