13/03/2019 3:00pm to 13/03/2019 6:15pm
This course is divided into 2 sections – firstly on complaints and secondly ethics in daily practice. This is a very practical training which is intending to equip you with a better understanding on how to deal with complaints and ensure that you are always complying with the standards of the professional conduct in your daily practice.
- Using practical case examples, we will examine the regulatory requirements and assess how you can ensure compliance with the complaints scheme.
- You will gain an understanding of how to handle any formal client complaints and the new complaints re-direction scheme.
This course aims to deliver key reminders of professional conduct and ethics.
- We will get you thinking about common core ethical principles and how to identify issues.
- In considering the case studies we will refer to the OISC Codes of Standards to ensure you are able to identity issues in your practice.
- This course is for you to understand how to apply the Codes to your cases.
Complaints and ethics is for all lawyer’s beginners and experienced.