24/04/2018 5:00pm to 24/04/2018 7:00pm
Surprisingly visit visas often lead to the most problems. This is an essential course for those advisers who find that they need extra help to overcome the snares of a visit visa application. Join this new workshop to learn through practical examples and case-studies with our experienced trainer Rimmy Bedi.
We will aim to address the common questions:
- How to ensure success when a client has already had a few visits visas refused
- How to convince the entry clearance officer your client is a genuine visitor
- What documents will convince the embassy the client will not remain in the UK
- What are the requirements and rules for visit visas?
- What can the UK sponsor do to assist with the application for a visit visa?
Objectives: At the end of this course delegates will have gain more confidence in preparing visit visa applications thus increasing their chances for success for their clients.