13/03/2018 4:00pm to 13/03/2018 7:15pm
The aim of the course is to ensure that delegates are fully updated with all recent changes in relation to Tier 2 visa applications including Sponsorship and practical advice for best practice procedures.
The trainer, Rimmy Bedi, has 20 years’ experience in providing holistic immigration advice and has substantial knowledge about the Points-Based System. Rimmy has worked for Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 law firms as well as the immigration practices for “Big Four” accounting firms and has extensive expertise in advising and training commercial clients HR departments on compliance and has a successful track record in this field. Rimmy will be able to offer highly practical best practice tips
The course will cover:
- Practical case scenarios with detailed analysis and tactical tips.
- Tier 2 applications practical considerations and best practice tips
- Genuineness Test – what is this and how to work with this
- Right to work checks and illegal working – how to prevent illegal working
- Civil Penalty – how to advise your client on the next steps
- Settlement – how to set your client up to have ILR success
- Tier 2 Sponsor Duties – how to stay on top of your duties
- Switching and Cooling off – what to look out for
Objectives: at the end of the course participants will have a thorough understanding of recent changes with best practice tips.
£150 £135 +vat (JCWI members); £250 £235 +vat (non-members)