14/11/2018 3:30pm to 14/11/2018 6:00pm
This course includes role play and interactive, experiential feedback.
The course will look at:
- The cost of stress – Absence from work, overwhelmed at work
- Change management - Dealing with an ever-changing legal landscape
- The significance of choice at any given time
- Dealing with a confrontational client
- Emotional intelligence
- Managing anger – a different perspective
- How to cope with excessive stress
- Enhancing confidence – how to deal with tough situations and unfamiliar terrain
- Anxiety vs intensity
- Managing work-life balance
Objectives: At the end of the course participants will bebetter equipped to manage stress effectivelywhilst enhancing relationships with clients andcolleagues and dealing with confidence withdifficult issues.
It’s all about the clien