Become a Member
By becoming a member of JCWI you can help us remain an independent voice that champions fair treatment for all migrants.
- Help us defend the rights of all migrants, refugees and asylum seekers
- We are an independent charity and need your support
- Members receive regular updates, advanced briefings, and pay less for training courses
- We work to ensure justice and fairness in immigration and asylum law and policy.
JCWI can provide legal advice and assistance on all aspects of immigration and asylum law, including European Union applications.
We run an advice surgery on Tuesdays, and a number of free helplines.
Policy & Campaigns
Our current priorities
- Fighting for a principled approach to immigration post-Brexit
- Challenging the 'hostile environment'
- Defending the right to family migration
- Ensuring access to justice
JCWI is one of the key training providers in immigration, nationality and asylum law. We have a unique method of delivery:
• High participation levels due to small maximum numbers
• Practical hands on information and real life examples
• Excellent training packs for delegates
• Our trainers are experienced practitioners/barristers/solicitors with a wealth of knowledge